From: Kent Swisher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 3:46 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Link to download file

My intuition says they may be related.

Problem 1: Witango provides wrong LENGTH value with some files.
Problem 2: When content-length is off by 1 byte, some browsers will have
problems.  What kind of problems was not stated.

Robert said on rare cases when happened, it was specific to a file.

Robert - Did this problem only happen with PDFs or other file types too?
  When you have the problem, did the file download successfully but not
open via browser, or could not get to open in windows at all?

Bill - With these MacOS9 uploaded PDFs, did Witango provide the wrong
LENGTH value?  Would they just not open via the browser, or could not be
opened at all in windows?

--
--> Kent Swisher                  Engineering Tools
--> Alcatel-Lucent                Application Support Engineer

On May 9, 2008, at 9:38 AM, William M Conlon wrote:

 > This issue I experienced was that pdf files would not open in
windows.  > It turned out that the pdf downloaded to windows was one
byte longer