  From: Robert Shubert
  To: witango-talk@witango.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:34 PM
  Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Include File Limit Error using Tabbed Browsing

  The include limit is, I believe, enforced per action. Therefore, if you use a
FOR LOOP action to process through a dataset, and then call @INCLUDE only a few
times with in the actions in the loop, you should avoid this error.

  This is a protection put in so that Witango does not exhaust a server's file
pointers and crash the file system, which could happen if @INCLUDE were called
in an endless loop (@ROWS, @FOR, @WHILE).

  Robert