Creating excel spreadsheets from Witango is trivial but I have a
different question. I have been asked to put together an excel workbook
containing several tabbed pages. The tabs will contain the part number
of a query I am performing and the data on the page that relates to that
tab will contain serial numbers of units shipped, along with other
information, pertaining to that tabbed part number. Can this be done
using Witango?

Gene Wolf
Supervisor, Business Systems
DRS Sensors & Targeting Systems-Optronics
2330 Commerce Park Drive NE
Palm Bay, Florida 32905
Phone: 321-309-0685
           321-309-0202 (fax)

Dictionary.com Word of the Day
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.