Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the input, we'll look into it!

Sincerely,
Kaustav Acharya
   Technical  Customer Service Manager

  U. Inc.
      12250 El Camino Real, Suite #100
      San Diego, CA. 92130

  Office: (858) 847-3350 x1004
  Fax: (858) 847-3340
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  http://www.colleges.com

 All the News. No Ink. - http://www.onlinetimes.com
 Power to the People - http://www.campaign.com

On Aug 4, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Stephen Su wrote:

Kaustav,

Try the WebGrabber server from activePDF . . . since it can work to convert web pages on the fly, I would imagine that this will work for you in your witango-only environment. You can use your witango infrastructure to structure the web pages (with full CSS/HTML) and WebGrabber will convert it to PDF.

Best of luck,
- stephen