I am using Witango 5.5 on Windows 2003 Web Edition. I have 2 email servers
which I use for Witango email processing. One is an
olddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Exchange 5.5 and one is a newer Exchange 2003.
I am in the process of retiring the 5.5 server.

So I changed my witango.ini to point to the Exchange 2003 server. Now email
generated by Witango with the "html" option selected are now sending
incorrectly. It appears that the 2003 server is stripping html code from the
message body and/or converting it to a text email. Any clues what is causing
this?

Thanks

Steve Fogelson