  http://www.colleges.com

 All the News. No Ink. - http://www.onlinetimes.com
 Power to the People - http://www.campaign.com

On Sep 16, 2008, at 3:28 PM, Rick Sanders wrote:

I had made a similar request some time ago (about 2 years) and so far
nothing concrete as far as doing a web service connection only using
WiTango.

I do have a few tafs I was working on that connect successfully to a web service and bring back data. The problem is parsing the data the is posted back from @URL. It can be done, but it is very long and cumbersome. You have to convert the data to a DOM, then parse the DOM object into actual readable
and usable data. I can share the tafs with you if you like.

Rick Sanders
Webenergy
Canada: 902-431-7279
USA:       919-799-9076
Canada: www.webenergy.ca
USA:       www.webenergyusa.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Humes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September-16-08 5:10 PM
To: Witango Talk
Subject: Witango-Talk: SOAP

Hi all,

I'm attempting to tap into a web service (for the first time) and I'm
having some trouble. I think I have everything in the right place,
but I keep getting bad header errors and what not. Does anyone have
a .taf file that they wouldn't mind sharing with me that successfully
hits a web service? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian Humes
Director, Interactive
JohnsonRauhoff