That's OK. They have right.

Original Phil, wroten on 29.04.2008:
  Hi all,
  Before this thread gets a life of its own let me just say that there is more
to this release as we move to commercial open source model than just software.
 We have basically finished the engineering but there are still some legal and
business issues we are continuing to work through.

  It all takes time and we are not just sitting here idly.  While we have been
waiting for these issue to be resolved we have been adding extra features to
the studio.  As soon as I can release v6 I will.

  Regards

  Phil
Also, Phil have writen on 11.02.2008

  WITANGO COMMUNITY UPDATE
  ------------------------

  Th Witango 6 development project is now drawing to a close and in the
  coming weeks a full public beta of both studio and server will be
  released. The full release of Witango 6 will be accompanied by
  significant changes to both pricing and licensing,  we therefore take
  this opportunity to update the community as we move forward.

  New Licensing
  -------------
  Once the beta testing has been completed and version 6 goes into
  release, the source code for both the server and studio will be open
  sourced under its own license.  Witango will continue to be a
  commercial product and a license will need to be purchased. There will
  be 3 editions of the Server:

  The Lite edition - no change to current license conditions
  The Developer edition - no change to current license conditions.
  The Professional edition - single machine license, with no limitation
  on number of processes or CPUs.

  New Pricing
  -----------
  Witango Studio v6 US$199

  Witango Studio upgrade - US$99

  Witango Server Lite - Free
  Witango Server Developer Edition - Free with studio
  Witango Server Professional - US$1499

  Witango Server Upgrade from v5.5 - US$999
  Witango Server Upgrade from pre v5.5 - US$1299

  Those customers who own Witango 5.5 professional edition servers will
  have the option at the time of upgrade to upgrade their server to two
  (2) Witango 6 Professional edition licenses for US$1499.

  Witango licenses will only be available direct from Witango
  Technologies and no further discount will apply.

  Your Enquiries
  -----------
  A comprehensive outline of new features will be available on release
  of the beta.  We understand many of you will have questions, please
  direct them off list to [EMAIL PROTECTED] We will compile a FAQ and
  post back to the list.

  It has been a long term goal for Witango Technologies to move Witango
  to an Open Source product, with simplified and affordable licensing.
  Witango v6 therefore represents a major milestone for us.  We would
  also take his opportunity to thank our development team who have
  worked with consistent enthusiasm and considerable effort in preparing
  the code for open source.
Sophie Wade have wrote me on 18.10.2006

Daniel

 That is correct.