ph: 530.645.4040 x222 fax: 530.645.4040
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://bighead.net/ - http://eventpix.com/

On Oct 21, 2008, at 11:38 AM, WebDude wrote:

I registered. I am still waiting...

Still in moderation queue to be added to the forum

webdude

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Garcia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:22 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: community

I guess registration is disabled, I will have that resolved today.
Keep trying.

--
Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology
ph: 530.645.4040 x222 fax: 530.645.4040
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://bighead.net/ -
http://eventpix.com/

On Oct 21, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Robert Garcia wrote:

I would hate to see the community die. A while ago, a few of us
started to build a community that was not list based, but in a
searchable forum with a wiki and such. It never went anywhere, because
we couldn't agree on if it was a negative thing to witango the
company. That seems all moot now. And since this list may go away
soon, I thought I would post up.

http://devcom.bighead.net/

This is just on a staging server but provides sections for asking
questions on how to port to other languages, and allows us to create
how tos in the wiki. Ben was helping moderate this, and there were a
few others that were going to take other sections, like the coldfusion
section. If everyone moved over there, we can continue the community.
Feel free to keep asking witango questions there, I will be there and
will answer. Hopefully ben and the others may also want to still help,
and we can keep this community going.

If not, thats ok too. But at least we would all be able to freely
communicate. I don't want it to be a witango bashing place, I want it
to be a place where we move forward. Some staying with witango, some
moving to other platforms, but we can all help each other.  So
register and start posting. ;-)

Witango would also be welcome to post announcements about v6 if it is
still coming out.