did *use* tango

--
Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology
VP Application Development - eventpix.com
13653 West Park Dr
Magalia, Ca 95954
ph: 530.645.4040 x222 fax: 530.645.4040
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://bighead.net/ - http://eventpix.com/

On Oct 21, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Robert Garcia wrote:

Apple did you tango for a bit for part of their system, many moons ago, don't remember which now. Many moons ago, before jobs second coming.