That is fair, and I will keep my discussion of porting witango code to php on that forum. I am reorganizing the forum accordingly, and have already created the basics I promised. I will have it live by tomorrow evening sometime. If enough people show interest in needing help, I will keep posting, if not I will move on. I will still remain on this list, because I still would like to get a working copy of studio v6. I hope the v6 studio comes out soon.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology