We're trying to make a SOAP web services request, and the other end
errors claiming we're not sending any headers.

We're making the same call with the same .taf file on a Standard
edition, running on 32 bit Windows 2000 server with 5.5.020 as well and
this one works fine.

We have to make the request through HTTPS.  This works fine on the
standard edition version, but not from the professional version.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Richard Bor

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is
confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under
the law.  The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly
prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received
this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying
to this email and delete the material from any computer.