Hi Peter,

You need to use <@clearerrors> in the error html so that the execution
doesn't cease.

Stefan

At 04:33 PM 1/2/2009, you wrote:
When I use the File Action to read a text file and the the file does
not exist, an error message is returned and the execution of the taf
is terminated. I thought that if created a flag in the error html of
the Action that I could use that flag subsequently in the taf but
that doesn't work because execution of the taf has ceased.

How do I test for the existence of a file in WiTango? I have thought
of execution an external Perl or PHP file for this purpose but that
is "Plan B".

Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter -