I thought maybe someone on the list either offered this type of service or could point me in a good direction.

I have a client who wants to have the normal file upload form with a browse button etc. But we need it to be embedded into his page and not show any ads or other branding besides his.

These might be Photoshop files and maybe up to 10 meg so just emailing them is out. There will be small to zero traffic, he just wants to look pro to his clients. I have the ability to do this but am moving away from hosting any more services.

Anyone with a pointer?

Thanks,

M./

Michael Heth