Use apache rewrite or something similar to actually make the alias work, other than that, no.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology

On Feb 27, 2009, at 12:28 AM, MC Tay wrote:

Thanks Robert. This works really well to display the alias, except for the actual URL link is no longer valid when clicking on the "Visit" icon in GA.

Any suggestion of how to keep the actual URL?

Thanks again.

MC