Rob, Robert,

This is also on my own To Do List... Therefore I, too, am quite interested
to hear how things work out for you on this.

The servers don't have to busy to see the effect that doing this has on
performance; I've done this, and it's awful! It adds an extra 0.1 to 1.5
seconds for every page, usually about 1/4 to 1/2 second per page. It really
makes the site become sluggish. Yuck!

Better to catch the specific error and to do a redirect (reload) when
caught, Perhaps by using Tango's error.htx (or else in all of the DB actions
-- best as an include file!)

Anthony -