Thank you Ben

  _____

From: Ben Johansen [mailto:b...@pcforge.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 2:29 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: <@TOKENIZE>

NULLTOKENS are when you have a blank cell as a result of the tokenize.

for example if you tokenize "one,two,,four" on comma:

if you have NULLTOKENS = true then the resulting array will have 4 elements
with the 3rd being

if you have NULLTOKENS = false then the resulting array will have 3
elements, skipping the 3rd

The NULLTOKENS attribute can be used with this tag to recognize empty
tokens. It may be set to true to process empty tokens, or, false to skip
them. If NULLTOKENS is ommitted, the behaviour assumes the value of false.

this can be bad if you are loading an array with 4 elements and in the loop
one of them has a null token, you would get a crash

hope this helps