From: Robert Garcia [mailto:wita...@bighead.net]
Sent: September-21-09 2:11 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: License Keys

So I have a bunch of request for keys. I don't have a problem sharing
them, the product seems obviously dead. And the people asking are
asking for seemingly good reasons, and they are what I would consider
respected members of this group.

So I get one response, "that key didn't seem to work", etc. I would
rather not have to give tech support of this issue. So, I will post
all of my witango keys up by the end of the week. I give to the end of
the week in case someone at witango inc wants to wake up and tell all
these people looking for answers something. If I don't here anything
from witango, I am just going to post all of my keys, and I am sure
some others will follow suit.

So will the food left at the dungeon door be eaten?

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology