Did  nobody work with Server 2008 and Witango?

I have Witango v5.5 (Standard Server license) running on Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit edition) with Apache v2.2 (with mod_witango55_apache22 module) and MySQL v5.0 (via MySQL ODBC v5.1) - I didn't try with IIS - the server is a dual-processor - I couldn't get Witango to work with a quad-processor.

You need to run the Witango installer program in 'Windows 2003'- compatible mode - i.e. in Windows Explorer, right-click on the installer and select "Run This Program in Compatibility Mode", etc

To bind Witango to the first processor, add the line
PROCESSAFFINITY=FIRST
to the witango.ini file.

Richard