269-428-3312 (fax)
www.johnson-rauhoff.com
bhu...@johnson-rauhoff.com

On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Walker, Buddy wrote:

Brian
 Maybe this is what you are looking for
http://www2.witango.com/downloads/ProfConfigGuide.pdf

Buddy

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Humes [mailto:bhu...@johnson-rauhoff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:58 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Load balancing

Robert,

Thank you very much for the information. You wouldn't happen to have a
copy of the Advanced Server Configuration Guide, would you? Does
anyone have this?

I also appreciate your offer for assistance. I'll see if we have any
room in the budget for a consultant.

Again, many thanks.

Brian Humes
Director, Interactive