From: Marc Leblanc [mailto:m.lebl...@cellsell.com]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 3:56 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Unable to reply. Out of office until November, 16th 2009. (was:
Unable to reply. Out of office until November, 16th 2009. (was: Unable to
reply. Out of office until November, 16th 2009. (was: Unable to reply. Out
of office until November, 16th 2009. (was:

I am out of the office until November, 16th 2009. I will have limited e-mail
access until then. However, I will be checking e-mail messages when I can,
so please expect a delay in my reply. For any support requirements please
enter a log on our support <http://www.cellsell.com/cs2009/techsupport.html>
website or contact our support staff at 1-800-337-8071 extension 243.

Regards,

Marc Leblanc
CellSell Tech Support Team

  _____

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify Worthware Systems
International Inc. (CellSell Systems International) immediately by replying
to this email and subsequently deleting this message. Thank you.