From: Rich [mailto:r...@ogdengroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:05 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: the cloud...

What are the costs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Shubert [mailto:rshub...@tronics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:46 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com

Sounds pretty cool.

I've been running applications in the Ec2 cloud for about a year and a
half
now and have always been impressed with its performance and pricing.

I'm a little too attached to my hardware and my cage to give it all up
at
this time, but moving to a cloud service is certainly something I roll
around in my head from time to time - especially for particularly big
and/or
complicated customers who don't necessarily "fit" in my setup.

Thanks for the info, and if you get time to write out some of the
specifics
(or make an AMI publicly available) let us know!

Robert