Bill,

I feel your pain. I have a customer with a Very Important Vendor who is
requiring we set up a SOAP web service to replace an FTP transport system.
I'll reread the Witango documentation from 2004, but I'm also thinking this
is something to subcontract in a different platform.

BTW, the only Witango documentation on Web Services and SOAP that I have
seen (besides Robert's contributions), is in "Witango 5.5 What's New.pdf",
dated 09/09/2004. If you don't have it, and cannot find it on witango.com,
email me and I'll send you a copy.

Bill