John & Robert, thanks for the information.

Steve

  _____

From: WebDude [mailto:webd...@cipromo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:41 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: Print a page automatically

Unfortunately, these are system calls and you cannot pass those parameters
to the print function via javascript, as far as I know. Notice, you also
cannot get rid of the URL at the bottom of the page, the date, the "page 1of
1" or any of the other parameters that are set up in various types of
browsers. These are all stored in options/preferences of the individual
browser. Not only that, different browsers will print different headers and
footers.

  _____