Congratulations Robert

Ted

From: supp...@witango.com [mailto:supp...@witango.com]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 2:44 PM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: Announcement - Witango under new ownership

To the Witango community:

Tronics Software LLC has purchased the Witango product suite from Witango
Technologies Pty Ltd.  We at Tronics Software are extremely excited to launch
this new chapter for Witango, and we are dedicated to the ongoing support and
development of the Witango products.

Over the next few days and weeks we will be releasing further information about
our plans for Witango, the timing of the version 6.0 release, and pricing
details.  We are also committed to supporting and expanding the Witango
community, and we will be launching community forums and a development blog
shortly.

We will post all announcements to the list and to the witango.com
<http://www.witango.com>  website - please check back often!

Thank you all for your continued support of Witango,

Tronics Software LLC

Tronics Software LLC is a software development company in New Jersey, part of
the Tronics group of companies founded by Robert Shubert.  Robert has been a
part of the Witango community since 1998 and owns Tronics, the leading Witango
web hosting provider.  To contact Tronics Software with questions, please email
supp...@witango.com <mailto:supp...@witango.com>  or call (570) 647-4370.