Hi all so I have a bit of a question.

I've got a large multi-level XML document (about 18MB) that is being
read into a variable and processed for insert into our DB.

I had contacted Robert a while ago and he actually showed me how to
take a XML document and read it using <@elementvalue> and the XPATH
approach, but this example isn't necessarily working for the multi-
level XML document I am reading that has several parents and children.

Has anyone tried processing a large level document before?

The environment is Windows Server 2003 Running WiTango 5.5 for both
Server and Studio.

TIA!

Kaustav
Kaustav Acharya
    Web Developer

   U. Inc.
       12264 El Camino Real, Suite #401
       San Diego, CA. 92130

   Office: (858) 847-3350 x1004
   Fax: (858) 847-3340
   email: kacha...@colleges.com

   http://www.colleges.com

  Power to the People - http://www.campaign.com

Important Note: This e-mail may contain privileged, undisclosed or
confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
you are hereby notified
that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly
prohibited. Please inform kacha...@colleges.com Immediately and
permanently destroy the original transmittal.