What are the practical limitation to this when creating multi-lingual sites?

Mikal

On 12/1/2010 11:59, Robert Shubert wrote:

Correct. Witango still “thinks” in ISO-8859-1. The transition to UTF-8 is not possible at this time. Robert

From: Robert Garcia [mailto:wita...@bighead.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 2:51 PM
To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Witango 6 for Windows released

So witango 6, still defaults, outputs all output as ISO-8859-1 and NOT UTF-8, is that correct?

--

Robert Garcia

President - BigHead Technology

VP Application Development - eventpix.com

15520 Coutelenc Rd

Magalia, Ca 95954

ph: 530.645.4040 x222 fax: 530.645.4040

On Dec 1, 2010, at 10:43 AM, Robert Shubert wrote:

There are no changes to the encoding system that I know of. I’ll be glad to take a look at what the exact issue/workaround is. Feel free to have your dev submit a bug report.

Robert