Do you recommend jdbc over odbc or other the other way
around either for either performance reasons or other
features?

We saw a huge jump in performance when switching to jdbc,
but didn't know if others had the same experience.

Thoughts might be useful to all.

Sincerely,
John

  John Carrieri
    Chairman

  U. Inc.
      12264 El Camino Real, Suite #401
      San Diego, Ca. 92130
      Office:   (858) 847-3350  x1001
      email:   jcarri...@colleges.com

 #1 in College Search      -  http://www.colleges.com
 Power to the People      -  http://www.campaign.com
 The Name says it All     -  http://www.employment.com

Colleges.com Natural Listings:
#1 Yahoo keyword Œcolleges¹
#1 Bing keyword Œcolleges¹   #1 MSN keyword Œcolleges¹
#1 Bing keyword Œcollege¹     #1 Ask keyword Œcolleges¹
#1 or #2 Google keyword Œcolleges¹

Employment.com Natural Listings:
#1 Bing keyword Œemployment¹
Top three Google keyword Œemployment¹