Check - the ODBC DSN default database points to the correct dB.

This statement produces an error:

  SELECT *
  FROM LocDef
  WHERE Loc_ID=1

This does not:

  SELECT *
  FROM TGO_DEVL.LocDef
  WHERE Loc_ID=1

Inclusion of TGO_DEVL, the table owner, is the only difference between
the two statements.

Further, the first statement runs in the Witango Studio SQL Query window
without error, whereas running it from the .taf errors out (Deployment
DS and Development DS same for all actions).

On 2/22/2011 13:32, Robert Shubert wrote:
> Right- but when you build the ODBC DSN - the screen after you enter the
> username/password asks for a Default Database - this needs to point to the
> correct database.
>
> Robert

Mikal Anderson
www.LakeOMedia.com
"What has your website done for you lately?"

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and intended solely
for the person(s) or organization to whom it is addressed.  If an NDA has been
signed by the parties, this communication is governed by the stipulations
contained within that NDA.

If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this message by
mistake, please notify Mikal Anderson, the original sender, and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorised use, forwarding, or other
dissemination of this message, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.