  From: Robert Shubert
  To: Witango-Talk@witango.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 4:55 AM
  Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: New Betas released

  Daniel,

  Yes, 64-bit is something we have been working on. For example, the Apache
module which  is shipped on OSX is 64-bit, and one of the items we accomplished
in 6.1 was to update the complier, partly in preparation for 64-bit builds.

  I can’t officially comment on specific timelines, but I will say that 64-bit
is important to the product and I would like to see it get done in 2011.

  Robert