Alway read (and re-read) the FMI xDBC guide. The reserved words are in there,
too.

<http://www.filemaker.com/support/product/docs/fmp/fm11_odbc_jdbc_guide_en.pdf>

I work in SQL and FM databases every day. I need to re-read these docs
frequently. :)

Also, I don't use any of the query builders. Just learn SQL and be done with it!

Beverly