Hi Robert,

I have installed and will let you know if I have any problems. I noticed
you put the new version of iis_terascript.dll in the Plugins folder.

It has a newer date that the one you sent me. Should I rename/remove the
one I have in the TeraScript Server 6 folder?

Also I am in the process of moving additional sites over to my new
server with TeraScribe 6.1.3 running four services. I will let you know
how it goes.

Thanks

Steve Fogelson