I am trying to print receipts to a Bixolon SRP-350II receipt printer. The paper
is about 3 ½ inches wide. I displayed a html page 350 pixels wide with a
Witango taf and printed to the printer but the left hand margin was defaulted
to about 1 inch wide, so part of the display does not print. I don't want to
have to have the user go into "Print Preview" and adjust the margins so the
entire width of the doc will print.

I did some research on JavaScript to see if I could set margins that way. No
joy!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steve Fogelson