To be correct most of the binding work has been done by Geert, I only added
the clang frontend and got the project up to date somewhere in Q1 of this
year.

Doing the bindings ourselves, and encountering all difficulties (memory
mgmt, thread handling, inheritance, object ownership, ...), I'm a bit
sceptic that a generic purpose binding generator would solve them all out
of the box. But as I said, I'm definately willing to take a look at SIP.

BR,
Wim.