Hello,

to hide all of them at once, place them all into WContainerWidget and
call .hide() method of it.
Then connect .clicked() signals of all buttons to this .hide() slot of
WContainerWidget:

WContainerWidget* box_container = new WContainerWidget(root());
container->addWidget(new WCheckBox);
WPushButton* button = new WPushButton("Button 1", root());
button->clicked().connect(container, WWidget::hide);

Regards,
Boris Nagaev