  Wt::WContainerWidget theCW1;
  Wt::WContainerWidget theCW2;
};

#endif /* WTAPP_H_ */

============= wt_app.cpp =========================
#include "wtapp.h"

#include <Wt/WContainerWidget>
#include <Wt/WTabWidget>

WtApp::WtApp(const Wt::WEnvironment& env)
    : Wt::WApplication(env),
      theTabWidget(),
      theCW1(),
      theCW2() {

  root()->addWidget(&theTabWidget);

  theTabWidget.addTab(&theCW1, "ContainerWidget1");
  theTabWidget.addTab(&theCW2, "ContainerWidget2");
}

As you can see, instead of allocating widgets on the heap, I'm
trying to deal just with stack allocations.

When I ctrl-C the process, in wt-3.2.1 everything goes fine, while
in wt-3.3.1 I've a glibc error of double free or corruption.

Here

http://pastebin.com/QVkRRkAv

I pasted the corresponding stacktrace. It might seem that the dealloca-
tion is not correctly coped with, although the declaration order should
be ok.
I did not dig that much into the wt-code for lack of time: maybe
someone might shed a bit of light upon this?

Thanks all,
Antonio