Thanks for your answer. I'll try the hard way, I thought there would be an easier way.

On 28/05/2014 08:31 ص, Koen Deforche wrote:
Hey,

Hi all,

I'm using WTableView with model and I want to modify the data for one column (format the output or apply simple calculation on data cell). Any one can give me hint on how can I do this? Where I should be looking for this (WTableView or QueryModel)?

That belongs in the model. You need to create a model that inherits QueryModel and specialize the data() method.

Regards,
koen