Hi, Any body can tell me what is this error about? is it a limitation in Dbo implementation? or is it SQLite related?

On 28/05/2014 08:50 م, Muhammad Nasser Al-Noimi wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a strange error while executing my query:
Wt: fatal error: Session::query(): too many aliases for result

The query I'm executing is working perfectly outside Wt on SQLite DB, The query is using UNION ALL to combine the result of 13 select statements 4 columns each.

Thanks,