Hey Jeffrey,

There are indeed some choices we still need to make w.r.t. locale handling.
Unfortunately, std::locale has issues in many embedded environments which
is why we cannot rely on it, but we might want to use it if it is available.

See the following feature I recently added:
http://redmine.emweb.be/issues/2804

Any input, like yours, is indeed welcome for us to know what you care about
most.

Regards,
koen