Where I have the executable located, is not where my resource folder is
located,
if I have the executable in /usr/bin, and the resources in /home/domain,
where domain is based on the URL,
then I want to change the way static files are read by changing the base
path,
so that relative paths are based on the URL,
can this be done?

Can you tell me where the code is that sets the base path and what the
variable is called?

I can change where I read resources, but some of my pages are iframes to
html pages with relative links,
making symbolic links to the content will not work either, since
different URLs will all have the same relative link,
they would end up pointing at the same content, which is not what I
want.

Static pages are faster to load, the only workaround I can think of is
to embed them all as templates or WText,
since I have no arguments to pass in,
but they have javascript in some of the pages, and the Template engine
does not like that,
unless there is a way to embed javascript in the template or WText that
I do not know about to get around this issue.

Is it faster to link html pages via an iframe, or read them in as a
Template or WText?

There must be a way to do this, but I could not find it in any examples
or Documentation.

I did work out my other issues, I found a bug in haproxy 1.5 that caused
me much grief, but 1.4 works fine,
I am working on a CMS, this seems to be a show stopper, and I am stumped
on how to fix it, any help would be great.

Thanks