I am reading in from an XML file, a very long string of HTML using
RAPIDXML:
std::string mypagebottom(nodeAttrib->value(), nodeAttrib->value_size());
then I write it to the database:
videoDb->pagebottom = mypagebottom;
and even
videoDb->pagebottom = mypagebottom.c_str();
Originally I was using all strings, but tried to fix it by defining them
as WString:
Wt::WString pagebottom;
Wt::Dbo::field(a, pagebottom,       "pagebottom");

It seems to have written the data, is this a problem that I can fix, if
so how?

I do not see an overloaded WString function that takes value and size
like string does,
is there a better way to write this that will avoid this message?

Thanks