Nagaev Boris mentioned using a Gather Class which uses flash
http://starius.ru/wt-classes/reference/classWt_1_1Wc_1_1Gather.html#_details
All I need is the users IP address, and I do not want to use flash, since it
may not be loaded on the users system, I do not have it loaded, and I am sure a
lot of others do not like it as well.

This is only returning the servers IP address

app->environment().clientAddress()

Reading this:
Returns the IP address of the client.
The (most likely) IP address of the client that is connected to this session.
This is taken to be the first public address that is given in the Client-IP
header,
or in the X-Forwarded-For header (in case the client is behind a proxy).
If none of these headers is present, the remote socket IP address is used.

I got the idea that its something I need to change in my haproxy config, but
not sure what:
I have this set:
option forwardfor

and played with these settings also:
option httpclose
option  http-server-close
even
option forceclose

I even tried reqidel ^X-Forwarded-For: after reading a post:
http://serverfault.com/questions/437088/haproxy-not-properly-passing-on-x-forwarded-for-header
and reqidel ^X-Forwarded-For:.* after reading:
http://serverfault.com/questions/358939/overriding-the-x-forwarded-for-header-in-haproxy
It didn't help.

Can anyone tell me if this is an haproxy issue or is there another way to get
the users IP address?

Thanks
Jeff Flesher