Hello everyone!

I would like your help in choosing a server to host my Wt web application.

My Wt web application uses Boost, PostgreSQL, R, CUrl, GraphicsMagick
and other libraries.

I developed in Debian 7 using GCC 4.8 (C++11) and few functions has a
medium workload.

I also want use this server to host a simple:
- - Wordpress/Drupal (MySQL) site.
- - Git server.
- - SMTP server.

Everything is for personal use, not for commercial use, not for a company.

I researched more than 100 hostings companies, the summary is below:

(USD Price, RAM Memory, #Cores, Hard Disk, [Bandwidth, Dedicated IPs (if
more than 1)])

===== Dedicated Server =====
http://www.server4you.com/ # $28.99, 4gb, 2 cores, 640gb

===== VPS (Virtual Private Server) =====
== 2gb RAM memory ==
http://www.bigboxhost.com/vps-hosting.html # $9.95, 2gb, 6 cores, 100gb,
1tb/m, OpenVZ, 2 ips
http://virpus.com/xen-vps/ # $10.00, 2gb, 6 cores, 60gb raid 10 SSD,
4tb/m, Xen
https://bluevm.com/ # $10.00, 2gb, 4 cores, 60gb, 3tb/m, OpenVZ
https://billing.cheapvpsllc.com/cart.php?gid=1 # $10.00, 2gb, 3 cores,
25gb raid, 2tb/m
https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/vps-classic.xml # $8.65, 2gb, 2 cores, 25gb
raid 10, 10tb/m, OpenVZ
https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 # $9.00, 2gb, ? cores,
OpenVZ

== 1gb RAM memory ==
http://virpus.com/xen-vps/ # $5.00, 1gb, 4 cores, 30gb raid 10 SSD,
3tb/m,  Xen
http://swvps.com/linux-vps.html # $7.99, 1gb, 4 cores, 100gb, 1tb/m, OpenVZ
http://www.bigboxhost.com/vps-hosting.html # $7.95, 1gb, 4 cores, 75gb,
0.75tb/m, OpenVZ
https://bluevm.com/ # $7.50, 1gb, 3 cores, 40gb, 2tb/m, OpenVZ
https://billing.cheapvpsllc.com/cart.php?gid=1 # $5.00, 1gb, 2 cores,
50gb raid, 1tb/m
https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/vps-classic.xml # $3.45, 1, 1 cores, 10gb raid
10, 10tb/m
http://www.interserver.net/vps/ # $6.00

Please, for you, what is the best cost / benefit, what host would you
choose?

Thank you for your time and help!
John Robson