Hey Boris,

See results for my Wt based site kiset.org:

> http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=webtoolkit.eu&tab=mobile

We have indeed not properly implemented a mobile friendly wt homepage;
something that is on our todo-list.

> 4. Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content.

This point is a bit trickier. The reason why Wt defers rendering until CSS
is loaded, is two-fold:
 - layout managers in Wt will 'measure' page contents which is affected by
CSS
 - the browser does not (reliably) emit a signal when a CSS stylesheet has
been loaded; which could be used by layout managers to re-measure.

These two problems together lead to a solution where Wt will defer all
rendering until CSS has been loaded. Clearly this isn't ideal for mobile
sites (which are likely not to use layout managers anyway), so I would
propose that this behavior can be changed with some API call.

Regards,
koen