I have an App that depends on cookies to change its theme, I know the
cookie changed, but it changes back when I click on a menu item or
refresh the page, the only thing I can think of is that its Crashing the
Session, I have tired to isolate the code to no avail, I made smaller
projects as proof of concept, that work fine, but once I put it all
together it starts getting stupid, meaning it forgets the cookie value.

The Project is at:
https://github.com/WittyWizard/install

I have a Forum page at
http://redmine.webtoolkit.eu/boards/1/topics/9713
that tries to explain the problem, and has sample code, but I have no
idea how to troubleshoot a Crashed Session, if that is what is
happening, can anyone give me any clues as to why this is happening and
how to fix it, or how I should proceed, I am stuck.

You can see the app here:
http://wittywizard.org/
The Options menu has a Theme, pick a different theme, then click on a
different menu item, and not it reverts back to the same theme, the
theme is stored in a cookie called "wwtheme".

Currently I only have content for English, so the Languages appears not
to work, but it does, the CMS works great despite this problem.

Thanks
Jeff Flesher