Hi Daniel,

Maybe there's something in your application that triggers a particular bug
in Wt. I modified the hello.C example to call quit() on enterpressed(), and
see that the destructor of HelloApplication gets called after I press enter
in the line input. Can you check if you can modify hello.C so that it
behaves the same way as what you see in your application?

Best regards,
Wim.