Hi All,
I have requirement where I need to check the machine for minimum configuration
(RAM, disk space, CPU etc) as part of setup and fail otherwise.  Are there any
standard launch conditions and extensions I can use or do I have to revert to
WMI to gather this info? Any samples/guidance will be much appreciated.

thanks.
Ajay