-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon Tyler
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:46 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] heat help with harvester
arguments-filteringdirectories and files

Cool, that makes sense.  I gather that from reading your announcment for
heat on your blog post.
This whole heat thing is very creative.  I like this because I am currently
working with Microsfot Speech Server and it seems like I could make a heat
plugin for harvesting a VS solution and create an install that could work
with Speech Server.
Now the question I have is, "How do you create heat plugin (harvester?)"
Thanks for your help!
Brandon