From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John Ludlow
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:00 AM

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] XML files and large chunks of XML

Ok,

I'll take a look at 3.0.  However, some of our stuff (including the project I'm working on) relies heavily on Tallow, so I don't want to break it by dropping in 3.0.  In theory, I could just drop in Heat and it'd all work, but I don't see it being that simple - we have scripts that fiddle the .wxs files to give us fragments that we can just include.  I'll have to look at stripping all that stuff out of the build scripts.

Thanks

John