I don't see any problems with this; most of our environments are running VS 2005 or is a Windows 2003 Server as compileserver, on which .NET 2.0 is installed for various uses.
And i suppose you should think about future development possibilities in new environments such as .NET 2.0 whenever needed.

But when it stays on .NET 1.1 it is also fine by me ;)

Albert

Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Justin Rockwood
Verzonden: woensdag 14 juni 2006 22:20
Aan: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: [WiX-users] RFC: Moving Wix 3.0 to use the .NET Framework 2.0

There has been some talk on the core team about moving Wix 3.0 over to use the .NET Framework 2.0 instead of 1.1. We wanted to know how many people this would affect and in what ways. If you have any concerns about using .NET 2.0, please respond to this email and let us know. Conversely, if moving to .NET 2.0 would help you, please let us know that as well.

Thanks,

Justin