Peter G. Sakhno wrote:
1) MSM is copied to the MSI when MSI references MSM. And I want to leave MSM out side of the main MSI. How to do it?

You cann't. A merge module cannot be installed alone because its lacks some vital database tables that are present in an installation database.
Merge modules also contain additional tables that are unique to themselves. To install the information delivered by a merge module with an application, the module must first be *merged* into the application's .msi file.
2) I want to author a custom action in MSM. Can I use InstallExecuteSequence inside MSM to schedule the CA, since I did not find ModuleInstallExecuteSequence in WiX schema?

It's InstallExecuteSequence, capable for both Product and Module elements.